At Cinderella's Closet, we understand that details are very important when choosing a wedding dress, you need to pick a style and look that you love. That's why when you needing to look for a wedding gown boutique in Johannesburg, look no further. I have the perfect place for you.
With designer dresses and custom designs, I will help you find the perfect dress.
1) Concentrate on finding the best wedding dress silhouette for you.
Focus on your own personal style, your taste and what flatters you most. Look into different trends and fashion but don't buy a dress purely because it's in fashion now.
2) Try on as many wedding dresses as you need to in order to choose your perfect dress. It might look perfect on a manikin but the manikin isn't the one getting married.
Choosing the perfect dress is like finding a perfect husband! It takes time and patience to find one, the one that suits you best.
3) Wear gorgeous lingerie when you're trying on wedding dresses.
On wedding dress try-on day, you're going to be spending a lot of time in your lingerie and feeling great between gowns is essential. Plus, great fitting lingerie can actually help in your search. Visit a store that has a bra fitting specialist, or a lingerie shop, and get fitted for a new bra. You are going to be wearing a gorgeous dress on your wedding day, so there's no excuse for wearing everyday smalls you've had since college underneath.
4) When buying a dress bring 2 or 3 people maximum. Someone who has good taste, who only wants the best for you and someone who is trustworthy.
“Personally i felt pressure to bring a group of girlfriends with me. ” “The result was not so great. Too many opinions, thoughts, and coordination. I found success going to the salon myself and selecting my own gown.
5) Don't you worry about your wedding dress sizing
Usually, bridal gowns are available in different sizes and can be altered for the perfect fit. Once you get your head around that, be realistic; pay attention to how it looks, not what the label reads.