OUR RULES AND REGULATION OF CINDERELLAS CLOSET:
The purchase of a gown from the rail is to be paid in full on the day of purchase.
For gowns being ordered from abroad a 70% deposit is payable on acceptance of quote/order date and the balance to be settled 30 days later.
Gowns can be kept/stored in the studio for a period of four months; which is included in the sale price.
After the four month period a storage/holding fee of R200 per month will be charged to the client’s account which has to be settled before the gown will be released.
Cinderellas Closet will not be responsible for any damages or loss during the period of storage/holding of the gown.
It is impossible to keep samples of the entire range so clients are very welcome to order from the catalogs.
Our quality is guaranteed and we recommend you fitting similar styles in our studio as we have many gowns on the rail. In this way you can see if the style would suit you or not.
We do not sell our samples during the year but will inform when sales will be available to buy samples which will be sold at a discounted price at a certain time of the year.
THEREFORE ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO COME IN TIME TO ORDER YOUR GOWN AFTER FITTING A SAMPLE WITH US. WE NEED ENOUGH TIME FOR ORDERS. ANYTHING BETWEEN 12 TO 18 WEEKS FOR SOME DRESSES TO ARRIVE. ALTERATION TIME ARE ALSO NEEDED IF IT SO HAPPENS FOR DRESSES TO BE MADE SMALLER OR SHORTER.
DON’T WAIT TOO LONG TO COME AND SEE US!
We are always available for advice when ever you need it as we know how important it is for you to look your best on one of your most special days.
Once dresses were bought or ordered, NO REFUNDS will be made.
Alteration Costs will be to the clients account, permanent alterations can only be made if a dress is bought, but when rented only alterations that are temporary and can be undone once the dress is brought back.
We can never guarantee that the gown or bridesmaids dresses will fit the client 100% due to all dresses getting made in standard length, sizes and not measurements. If our standard lengths are too short when fitting the samples, we can order the correct size for you.
Bride Appointment Procedures
- Please note that we charge R100 for fitting 4-5 dresses max. It can be paid via EFT, Card or Cash.
- Only 4 people max per appointment.
- Appointments are an hour long.
- No plastic masks are allowed, mask should cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- Please use the Clinton Rd, our parking is situated there (on the other side of the building) and once you arrive you’ll immediately see the entrance.
- Normal body temperature that is generally accepted is 37 Degree Celsius to 37,2 Degree Celsius and if it exceeds that, we unfortunately can’t allow you to enter the studio and your appointment will have to be rescheduled.
- If you feel ill the day before or the day of your appointment, please reschedule with us when you’re feeling much better.
- Please be on time for your appointment.
We at Cinderellas Closet are always there to assist and help the client to the best of our ability.